These pages for the Undergraduate Handbook for students studying for degrees largely within the Department of Computer and Information Sciences. The handbook contains details on curriculum with links to individual course descriptions, information about the regulations and environment within which you will study and guidance on studying and getting support within the Department and University.
- Important dates and course timetables
- Course curriculum
- Progress, transfers and degree awards regulations
- Assessment: Coursework, exams, marking criteria, extensions and illness
- Labs & equipment guide and policies
- Study and learning guide
- Staff support and support services
If you find something inaccurate in the handbook or find some information is missing that would be useful please mail suggestions to
Archive page - no longer valid or maintained.