Click on thumbnail image for more
detail...

Picture Archive
Buildings

 

 

Next page

 
 
 
 

Rouken Glen main entrance before the tram lines, pre 1906

 
Lodge and main entrance, pre 1914
 
Main entrance and avenue, c. 1905
 
           
 
 
 
Lodge and main entrance, c. 19o8
Main entrance and avenue, c. 1905
Walk to the Mansion House, c. 1910
     
The Mansion House, c. 1910
The Mansion House, c. 1930
The Mansion House, 1909
           
All images on this site are copyright of East Renfrewshire Council ©