Click on thumbnail image for more detail...

 
Picture Archive
Buildings
 
 
 

 

 
 

Entrance to the Coach House and Birkenshaw Cottage

 
Entrance to the Coach House and Birkenshaw Cottage
 
Birkenshaw Cottage undergoing renovation, 1987
 
           

 

 
 
 
Bridge to ruins of Rockend Mill, c. 1910
Path to Rockend Mill, 1994
Eastwood Butterfly Kingdom, 1986
     
Tea rooms at Birkenshaw Cottage, c. 1915
Tea rooms at Birkenshaw Cottage, 1986
Queen Mary tea gardens, c. 1910
           
All images on this site are copyright of East Renfrewshire Council ©