Back to thumbnails page

 

 

The Mansion House, c. 1930
 
This view of the Mansion House, or Thornliebank House as it was also known, shows the side view of the house and grounds. The trees planted by Walter and Alexander Crum in the later half of the 19th century surround the Mansion House, and the driveway leading up to the house can also be seen.
 

Image code: G10B-45

Image description: Mansion House bordered by trees and path

Keywords: buildings; Mansion House; Thornliebank House; gardens; trees; path; fence; railings

Dimensions of original: 200 x 121 mm

Date of original: c. 1930

 
All images on this site are copyright of East Renfrewshire Council ©