- M.D. Dunlop, M. Roper, and G. Imperatore Text entry tap accuracy and exploration of tilt controlled layered interaction on smartwatches. MobileHCI 2017, in press 2017. (Resources: Tap data)
- A. Komninos, M.D. Dunlop, Text Input on a Smart Watch. IEEE Pervasive Computing, Special Issue on Wearable Devices, 13 (4), 2014. (Resources: Phrase sets)
- M. Dunlop, A. Komninos and N. Durga, Towards High Quality Text Entry on Smartwatches. CHI Work-In-Progress, 2014.
- M. D. Dunlop and M. Montgomery Masters, Investigating five key predictive text entry with combined distance and keystroke modelling. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, 2007.
- M. D. Dunlop, Watch-Top Text-Entry: Can Phone-Style Predictive Text-Entry Work With Only 5 Buttons? Proceedings of MobileHCI 04, 2004.
- Tilt Controlled Layered text entry - platform independent mobile demo (without text entry)
- 7-Key text entry on Sony SmartWatch 2 by M Dunlop and A Komninos with OpenAdaptxt help and support from N Durga - YouTube video - Android APK (APK QRCode)
- The 2004 paper finally implemented on a watch in 2013 by M Dunlop - YouTube video